Back by popular demand:
Many federal funding agencies, including NIH and most recently NSF, are requiring that grant applications contain data management plans for projects involving data collection. To support researchers in meeting this requirement, ICPSR is providing a set of tools and resources for creating data management plans. This webinar will cover:
- ICPSR's *data management plan Web site*
- Suggested elements of a data management plan
- Examples of data management plan language
- Designating ICPSR as an Archive in a data management plan
- Additional resources for preparing a data management plan
This webinar is a repeat of the January 12, 2011 session. The same topics and discussion will be covered.
The webinar is free and open to the public -- please forward this invitation to any who may be interested.
Not receiving these webinar invitations directly? Opt-in to ICPSR's *email list*.
Title: ICPSR Webinar: Guidance on Preparing a Data Management Plan
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer