Below is a list of new data collection additions to the ICPSR data archive along with a list of released data collections that have been updated:
- 34896 Health Consequences of Long-Term Injection Heroin Use Among Aging Mexican American Men in Houston, Texas, 2008 - 2011 [Restricted-use Files]
- 35283 Survey of Consumer Attitudes and Behavior, May 2001
- 35285 Survey of Consumer Attitudes and Behavior, July 2001
- 35357 Survey of Consumer Attitudes and Behavior, January 2004
- 35358 Survey of Consumer Attitudes and Behavior, February 2004
- 35359 Survey of Consumer Attitudes and Behavior, March 2004
- 35513 US Newspapers in the American South, 1869-1896
- 35536 General Social Survey, 1993, 1998, 2000, 2002 [United States]
- 35625 A Prospective Study of Psychiatric Comorbidity and Recidivism Among Repeat DUI Offenders
- 35626 When Should Guidance Be Presented During Physics Instruction?
- 9028 Uniform Crime Reporting Program Data [United States]: 1975-1997
- 30261 United States Newspaper Panel, 1869-2004
- 34414 Measures of Effective Teaching: 2 - Core Files, 2009-2011
- 34771 Measures of Effective Teaching: 1 - Study Information
Note: Additional SAMHDA studies may be available though they are not listed in this email/web site announcement.